Why does the PTA need money anyway?
Cool Spring students are our top priority and we need money to run all of our high-quality programs.
Fundraisers allow us to provide students and staff the support they need in the classroom, while also adding in some fun events throughout the school year.
We appreciate all the support families have already given us and we look forward to seeing more families become involved throughout the year!
In 2019-2020 our priorities included giving over $10,000 to Cool Spring faculty in the form of grant money (teachers apply to the PTA for money to fund various education projects); instruments, and other assemblies/programming,
Check out the 2020-2021 budget for a full list of our expenses and fundraising needs (budget link coming soon!).
To raise the money our school needs, the PTA has the following programs:
- After School Enrichment Program
- AmazonSmile – Connect your AmazonSmile account to Cool Spring and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to our school.
- Box Tops
- Penguin Pride Direct Donation Program
- PTA Memberships (JOIN NOW!)
- Spirit Nights
- Fall Fundraiser (Raise Craze)
- Spring Fundraiser (TBD)
Questions about fundraising or want to help?
Contact Vice President of Fundraising Jessi Huff at jekhuff (at) gmail.com.