To be an inclusive and representative group that will bring together parents, teachers, administrators, and the community to enhance the learning experience of every child.
*Parent may include adults who play an important role in a child’s family life since other adults (grandparents, aunts, uncles, or guardians) may carry the primary responsibility for a child’s health, welfare, education and safety.
We will do this by:
- Promoting and encouraging parental, family, and school staff participation and involvement
- Providing funding and volunteer support for academic and enrichment activities
- Providing a place for all voices and ideas to be heard, and exploring ways to advocate for all students
- Creating a strong school community through educational programs and family involvement events
We believe and will uphold the PTA National Values:
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to children’s educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.